Experienced Registered Nurse (RN)
The IV Center-Erie, an infusion center, is in need of a Registered Nurse for our State Street location.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE START DATE
We believe the following:
- It is easier to maintain health than to heal a body after it is sick. IVs can be part of a maintenance plan to keep you healthy.
- IVs are not just for sick people. We believe that IVs can be used for a lifetime of health.
- Long term health occurs at a cellular level. By delivering vitamins, minerals and other vital nutrients directly to the bloodstream, the cells are bathed in nutrients and in this way IVs can optimize cellular health.
The RN must be comfortable and proficient in administration, ordering, and documenting, IVs.
Below is a sample of the RN job description:
- Return messages
- Supplement ordering when necessary
- IV administration
- IV ordering
- IV documentation/consent
- Injection documentation
- Medical supplies inventory
- Office policies/scheduling
Please visit our website for additional information on our practice: The IV Center Erie